The new PowerGlide 1070 cassette offers an innovative approach to 10-speed cassette design. Our Cassettes performance is optimized by tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. The cassette shifts efficiently and positively in all high-performance situations.
Our new cogset features a semi-spidered construction for a maximum stiffness to weight ratio and is available in seven optimized configurations to best match a wide variety of uses.
Technology Highlight: Power Glide
Cassette technology optimized for offroad. More reliable. More durable. Better performing, thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. Go climb a mountain.
- Weight: 359 grams (12-36)
- Gear Ratios: 11-23, 11-25, 11-26, 11-28, 12-25, 12-26, 12-27, 11-32, 12-36
- Speeds: 10
- Recommended Chain: PC-1090R, PC-1090, PC-1070, PC-1050, PC-1030
- Sprockets on Spider: 3
- Lock Ring Material: Forged 7000 Series Alloy, Anodized, Laser Etched
- Sprocket Material: Heat treated steel / Blast Silver
Powerglide technology (full sized cog teeth)
Performance improvements to the 1070 cassettes
Smoother shifting with reduced noise