Trekking poles provide enhanced balance and stability when hiking on uneven trails and help reduce the impact on your knees. This OXA Carbon Fiber Quick Lock Trekking Poles will reduce stress on joints, improve balance and add power on uphill hikes.
Use this OXA Trekking Poles on a variety of terrain to keep your knees from being exposed to the pain. Why choose it? Please take a look at this and you will find this hiking poles the one that you has been looking for:
• Each pole is 7.25 ounces (1 lb per pair)
• Extends from 25.2 – 53.14 inches
• Made of high quality carbon fiber, light weight and durable.
• Soft and comfortable EVA grip, Soft and Comfortable
• Padded, extra wide nylon strap
• Strong flip lock style locks
• Easily replaceable tungsten steel tips
• 1 pair mud baskets
• 1 pair rubber tip protectors
MADE OF HIGH QUALITY CARBON FIBER, light weight and durable. [Each pole weighs 7.25 oz]
QUICK LOCK SYSTEM – Easy to lock the trekking pole joints for height adjustment.
ANTI SHOCK/ SHOCK-ABSORBING POLES, with the high quality carbon fiber material, the shock-absorbing effect is much more effective than aluminum, which can strongly reduce damage from the impact force
EXTRA LONG EVA FOAM HANDLES WITH STRAPS. Soft and Comfortable, absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and very comfortable to hold.
CAN BE USED IN HIGH ALTITUDE AND COLD WEATHER, weather resistance, corrosion prevention and free from temperature influence (-80° to 120°).