● Product: Forfar 3-Person Double-Layer Tent
● Model: TT-FF-02
● Material of Tent: Polyester 185T PU 800mm + Mesh
● Material of Bottom Tent: Polyethylene Cloth
● Material of Pole: Fiber Glass Rod with Painting
● Style: Dome Structure
● Unfold size: 82.7”*82.7”*51.2”
● Package weight: 7.1lb
How to Assemble a Tent
FIRST STEP: Preparing for Camping
1. Buy a tent that accurately suits your needs.
2. Do a practice run-through of setting up the tent.
3. Remember to bring first-aid.
4.Make sure you have everything before you leave.
SECOND STEP: Finding a Good Place to Camp
1. Look out for apparent hazards.
2. Avoid setting up in low areas if there’s a chance of rain.
3. Find a flat space.
4. Clear the chosen area of debris.
5. Make sure the area is reasonably clear of wildlife.
THIRD STEP: Setting Up Your Tent
1. Unpack your tent supplies.
2. Lay down a ground cloth.
3. Insert your tent poles through the frame.
4. Raise the tent.
5. Hammer in your tent pegs.
6. Set up the rain-fly.
7. Move your things into the tent.
LAST STEP: Taking Down Your Tent
1. Keep your tent clean while you camp.
2. Unpeg the tent from the ground.
3. Remove the poles from the frame.
4. Keep all of the tent parts in one place.
5. Scan the campsite for anything you might have missed.
6. Store your tent supplies somewhere dry.
Notice:This part is quoted from wikihow, search more if you want detail.
● Galvanized Nails*8
● Top Cloth*1
● Inner Top Mesh*1
3-season, 3-people double-layer tent perfect for any outdoor recreation
Dome structure, one floor best for family and friends camping use
Compact and easy for carrying and storage with convenient package
Stable and strong steel stakes special for rainy and windy weather
Sturdy fiberglass frame for quick and easy setup