Ideal for family car campers, scout leaders & extended camping excursions, the Coleman WeatherMaster Screened 6 Tent is designed for easy setup. The WeatherMaster Screened 6 sleeps 6 people comfortably in two rooms; it has a footprint of 17’x9′ and a center height of 6’10”. An additional floorless screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, a great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space. Coleman’s Comfort System allows control of airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation, including the vented Cool-Air Port, privacy vent window, and electrical access port. Continuous, color-coded pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments make setup a breeze with the 19mm steel poles.
A patent-pending hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience.
The Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Tent has two rooms and plenty of space for the entire family. Up to six campers can sleep easily inside thanks to the 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height. Two doors�including a patent-pending hinged front door�offer easy in-and-out. An additional floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, a great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space.
Coleman’s Comfort System allows excellent ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman’s WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 19-millimeter steel poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the WeatherMaster 6 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
Two-room tent sleeps up to six campers comfortably thanks to 17-by-nine (W x D) footprint and 6 ft. 10 in. center height
Floor-less screened room provides extra ventilation on warm days, great place for meals and gathering, rain or shine, and protected storage space
Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of interworking features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, and 1,000-denier polyethylene floor; 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty