The Iron Arm Professional Tool Kit, Pro and home bicycle mechanic tool kit, repair set with hardshell plastic carrying case.
Designed as a do it all kit for the home mechanic or as a solid starter kit for the professional shop mechanic, the Iron Arm Professional Tool Kit is a very special collection of our very finest shop tools.
While it includes the tools needed to perform almost any basic repair or adjustment on the bike, the Iron Arm Professional Tool Kit also includes the specialty tools to perform many advanced repair tasks. Tools included in case:
1. Spoke wrench (size 3.2 / 3.3 / 3.5 / 4.0mm)
2. Dust cap wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II
3. Chain ring nut wrench
4. 5mm Phillips screwdriver
5. 8mm hex key wrench / 1/2 adaptor
6. 3mm falt screwdriver
7. Tire lever set plastic and steel core, 3 pcs
8. Torx key set (T20 / T25 / T30)
9. 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm hex key wrench
10. 3 sizes bottom bracket wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II, BBR60 and BB9000
11. Freewheel & pedal wrench 15mm x 2, 17mm 11 speed cassette compatible
12. Cartridge bottom bracket tool
13. Freewheel tool
14. Master link tool away function open and close
15. Chain hook
16. Chain rivet extractor for 7 – 11 speed chain compatible incl. extra pin
17. Crank puller with interchangeable adaptor, for Shimano splined B.B. and ISIS drive
18. Hub spanner 13/14mm, 13/16mm and 13/18mm
Heavy Duty, Proudly Made in Taiwan.
Size: 31.5 x 24.8 x 7.1cm with weight: 2.63kg
Check Description for all the tools available.